FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR London Heathrow lounges
View Single Post
Old Jan 18, 2020, 12:08 pm
Oakshadow

Programs: AA, DL Platinum, AS, AF/KL, UA, VS, HA, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by g289t
My wife and daughter are going to be arriving in LHR on a BA flight from ACC. They are departing on AA to ORD. We have not been to LHR for a number of years, and we have never been there since having Priority Pass, so we never checked out the lounges.

Their return itinerary is similar, in the opposite direction of course. They will be arriving in LHR on AA from JFK, and departing on BA to ACC.

My wife will have PP. We would appreciate some suggestions on the best way to her to utilize the lounges available to her. Thank you!
You’re fortunate in that the BA ACC flights arrive/depart T3 which is the same terminal AA uses so you won’t have to change terminals. For PP lounges in T3, there’s the No.1 and the Apsire. Both are not great. I give a slight edge to Aspire because the buffet food offering are a little better to my taste and there are more available power outlets. Some here prefer the No. 1. The Aspire is a longer walk to the AA gates. Landslide there is the Plaza Premium Arrivals lounge which as you might tell from the posts above isn’t great either.