FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flight 623 from mdw-las diverted to den for medical emergency
Old Jan 18, 2020, 10:31 am
boeing727

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Southwest A-list Preferred, Delta Million Miler
Originally Posted by Steve Weagant
I am onboard this flight. The crew has been professional and outstanding through out the entire experience. The passengers are handling it well. This is my first experience like this and I was thoroughly impressed by the the flight attendants. They took it to a new level. The pilot nailed the landing too.

As soon as we landed and it was appropriate I turned on my phone and I was already rebooked on my flight to San Diego.

A+ for SWA so far.
I’ve flown on multiple “medical emergency” flights on WN over the years. In every case I was deeply impressed with the professionalism displayed by the FA’s. On my last flight we had a medical emergency and unfortunately the PAX expired. You could see the sorrow in the FA’s eyes. They went above and beyond to provide as much care as humanly possible. I gave each FA a kick tail voucher for their efforts. It’s comforting to know that FA’s are trained to handle medical emergencies and are there for our safety and protection.