FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mistake Calculating Partner Elite Qualifying Miles (EQM)
Old Jan 17, 2020, 10:31 am
Thirsty Go

Please do tell me how I bashed AS? I didn't intend to, just sought advice if I was correct, and only assumed so based on seeing the progress bar in Dec that included all bonuses for EQM.

If it weren't for the glitchy progress graphic, I wouldn't have asked.

Nevertheless, I flew AS once a few years ago ANC-HNL, and loved them. Since I had partner flights in 2019, switching my transcon to AS this year.

Sure their F product isnt great, buts it is brand new, comfortable chair, and hoping the crew is consistently 'nicer' than AA, UA. For me, the value of Mileage Plan is well worth not having flatbeds (daytime flights so I work much of it)

I will post AS response later on. Super impressed with their email. Rare for a company to provide such a detailed response for a non-service related matter that was not their fault, seeking clarification, and in neither form or template! That is impressive enough, and I value that, far more than flatbeds with dirty dinosaurs (the plane, not crew!) or walking into a lions den of attitude of another airlines 321s.

My first AS transcon flight will be next month.