FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to get a pork hedgehog served on an Etihad First Class flight
Old Jan 15, 2020, 9:56 am
rxgeek

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
Originally Posted by HeinzSchmolke
LOL. That‘s actually the only two requests I have. No Cannabis, no drugs, nothing which could bring me into serious trouble. In Cologne, carnival and ground hedgehog just belongs together. And as we are up in the air that special day, I‘d like to celebrate it as close as possible (of course without cutting ties of other passengers), but for sure I will bring a Kölsch (beer) with me from duty free :-)

True, true :-(

It‘s not really an emotional support hedgehog.

True, true. Seems that I have to look for a different solution. Maybe a halal hedgehog?

Fully agree. But that were the only acceptable days for award availability plus there is a public holiday during that time so we save a precious vacation day. So we thought it would be great fun to celebrate it in a different way this year.

Anyone an idea how to get a halal hedgehog? Is there a kind of concierge service anyone is aware of at Etihad First Class lounge in AUH?
Impossible pork is being developed now. Could Impossible hedgehog be that hard?