FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Changed time for connecting flight - award booking
Old Jan 15, 2020, 4:05 am
East_and_West

Programs: A3*G, SK*G
Originally Posted by giorginho
Well that's just me then. A lot of airlines sell a lot of short connections, doesn't mean they will always work out. Plus there's no way I'm flying business and I won't check out the lounge at the airline's own hub airport! By the way Lufthansa's business lounge at Frankfurt is huge and quite well equipped, but again, your new (far better) flight combination has too short a connection to visit it. @RedChili well ok, I guess if the aircraft is also already stationed at VIE then it seems possible. Just don't put your money on Eurowings if they have to do an earlier flight from somewhere else.
It's not just you. In general I try to avoid short connections too if possible. Transferring in CPH though is fast and efficient, at least with SK, and a 40-minute window is usually quite safe. So far I have missed such short connections less than 10% of the times when transferring in CPH.

SK lounges in CPH (or anywhere else...) are not especially worth checking out. Definitely not bad enough to avoid, and in fact I am happy to spend my time there in case of longer transfers, but I would not choose a longer transfer just in order to visit them.