FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Looking for off-strip hotel/resort with water park
Old Jan 14, 2020, 4:55 pm
tmiw
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by ijgordon
Any of the timeshare resorts will have apartment-like accommodations with separate bedrooms and kitchenettes. So things like Westgate, Wyndham, or Hilton Grand Vacations. Signature would work but I think their own pool is kind of small, not sure if you get access to the MGM Grand pool, that's huge (and will probably be mobbed). Also Vdara on the strip at CityCenter (but probably also uninspiring pool, and not sure if you can use Aria's). That said, I'm not sure you'll be able to book for June 2022 for quite a while...
We actually stayed at Bluegreen's resort over New Year's weekend and the property itself was decent. It's across the street from the northern end of LAS, too, with good plane sighting opportunities (and sufficiently soundproofed as well). Google Maps seems to indicate that it's theoretically possible to book it without getting invited to a presentation but I'm not sure the availability will be acceptable to OP.

However, if you do end up getting invited to go there for a 3 night stay + presentation, they're pretty generous with their "free" gifts. At least IMO as someone with little experience with timeshare presentations, anyway.