FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - R class not available Singapore to Auckland?
Old Jan 14, 2020, 12:29 pm
West45

Programs: Airpoints Elite
Originally Posted by NZ_Flyer
So had to call twice. First time meh. Second time for a great Premium agent who was very perplexed why it hadn’t gone through. When she tried to manually clear it she couldn’t. So she ended up reserving 2x A class and said for some reason the system wasn’t working as it should and she would have to sent it to the ticketing team to manually re-issue the ticket in PE. Strange.

I’m wondering if they’re getting ready to do some “enhancements” to the Elite benefit of 365 days in advance confirmable upgrades, and putting in place the system rules before making anything public.
I'm having a mare too with A class tickets. 1st guy was great, put them on hold while they sorted a few complexities with the booking (RUs from two different accounts); the second cal to clear them she said the system has changed and as a result they aren't clearing straight away. I'm about to get on the phone the 3rd time to sort it out...