FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Looking for off-strip hotel/resort with water park
Old Jan 13, 2020, 11:01 pm
ijgordon
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pseudoswede
We want some place warm with the abilities to do touristy things (Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Cirque shows, etc.) while also spending quality time as friends.
Ah, okay. Well as others said, Vegas is NOT warm over New Year's. You'd have to go to SoCal or South Florida for that (and certainly So. FL can be iffy).

Okay, we have now decided June 2022. Any places that meet our requirements? Now that we're avoiding NYE, the requirement to be far off-strip is no longer necessary.

I guess that could open up considering places like Signature at MGM Grand. I think many of us would really like at least a kitchenette to eat breakfast and perhaps lunch.
Any of the timeshare resorts will have apartment-like accommodations with separate bedrooms and kitchenettes. So things like Westgate, Wyndham, or Hilton Grand Vacations. Signature would work but I think their own pool is kind of small, not sure if you get access to the MGM Grand pool, that's huge (and will probably be mobbed). Also Vdara on the strip at CityCenter (but probably also uninspiring pool, and not sure if you can use Aria's). That said, I'm not sure you'll be able to book for June 2022 for quite a while...