FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wyndham to Total Rewards status Match
View Single Post
Old Jan 13, 2020, 6:30 pm
Stgermainparis

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Mrdeals805
I submitted a request to match from my caesars diamond to wyndham diamond by going to the wyndham page where you can request a status match. I had to submit a photo of my diamond caesars card. I got a response from wndham saying they were still following up. Not sure whats so difficult since the two companies are partners. Any one else have any advice? I replied to the email as it had been about a week and still no follow up. Need wyndham diamond now so I can match back to caesars diamond in 3 weeks.
That’s odd. It was all automatic when I did it. What about trying the other direction? I’m assuming you’d get the highest of the two.

Meanwhile an update on my issue. Caesars said my diamond status would automatically renew 2/1 (exp 1/31) for the rest of the year if my Wyndham is still diamond at that point (it will be but will be tight). I figure if all else fails I’ll just match to my gold MLife ultimately. But more of a hassle.