FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of dropping AA for Delta
View Single Post
Old Jan 13, 2020, 1:49 pm
ggonzaga

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum
Originally Posted by donotblink
I wish I had been able to do so much flying before I was 21! IMO, if you're MIA based, AA makes the most sense--I'll add that I prefer the Centurion lounge anyway for the spa. I've been dieting lately and trying to george myself on food less, but getting a free chair massage is fantastic!
Thank you! I really do like the Centurion lounge. Yesterday I found this super secluded spot where you can just lay down in peace and quiet. The lounge was pretty full but it looks like nobody wants to go all the way down the side corridor near the front desk (it's kind of a walk but the last section was literally empty). I was going to try the massage yesterday for the first time, but they could only get me in around boarding time. Great amenity especially given that it's free! I was told they work on a tip basis, but do you know if they take card for tips? I don't like to carry cash with me, I used to walk around with a wallet full of credit cards, loyalty cards, cash and ID and now I'm only on a cardholder with my AMEX, ID, $100 bill, and a debit card. Much preferred.