FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of dropping AA for Delta
View Single Post
Old Jan 13, 2020, 1:42 pm
ggonzaga

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum
Originally Posted by metallo
You lead quite the life for still being < 21 yo! I was too busy stuck at school with minimal funds at that age to enjoy myself so much, but whatever way you manage to do it, congrats, and I can't fault you for enjoying yourself.

Despite what I said above, it's also tough to disagree what has now become QueenOfCoach's signature advice!
Thank you, I'm a college student at the moment but I do have my own business and it's always been a goal of mine to be productive with my time and to be financially independent of my parents. I love travel intrinsically, so I enjoy going between my college town and home for all reasons (family, friends, unofficial SO, business, etc). I'm glad to be doing this at an early age. Before I even started college I wanted more time to do what I wanted, and college kind of gives you a lot of free time. However I'm more mature than people my age and instead of getting wasted every weekend I work on progressing my business and strengthening the relationships that I truly care about. I appreciate the kind words!