FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Using business lounge when transferring from business flight to economy on one ticket
Old Jan 13, 2020, 11:10 am
Johnnieboy

Originally Posted by FelixS
I have booked a through ticket from bhx to Rep via Doha and Bkk. I booked business but Qatar said as last leg from bkk to rep it was on a flight with only economy seats and that is what I have got. This leg is on Bangkok Airwsys with has a Qatar flight number also. I know I can use a business lounge at bhx and doha. It is not clear, and I cannot get an answer from Qatar Airways, if I can use a business class lounge in bangkok bkk during my layover as I have been flying business but in bkk I am transferring to economy flight. Does anyone have any knowledge to help me?
Bangkok Airways offer access to their basic lounges for all passengers in any class. Tea, coffee, snacks type thing, so you wouldn't be high and dry although they aren't much to shout about.

I believe they do have some better lounges for business class at BKK but they don't operate that on all routes and I don't know whether you would qualify, I suspect perhaps not.