FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - R class not available Singapore to Auckland?
Old Jan 12, 2020, 7:31 pm
NZ_Flyer

Programs: DL Plat, NZ Elite, QF Plat
Originally Posted by sbiddle
In my experience not all PE upgrades will clear just because A is showing as a promo fare. I've had times where it has, and other times (such as my saga I posted about last year where A class kept appearing overnight every night for 5 days and then kept disappearing) where I lodged upgrades that didn't clear immediately that I then called and they were cleared manually.

In both cases CSRs couldn't understand how I could see there was A class availability just by looking on the Air NZ website.
So had to call twice. First time meh. Second time for a great Premium agent who was very perplexed why it hadn’t gone through. When she tried to manually clear it she couldn’t. So she ended up reserving 2x A class and said for some reason the system wasn’t working as it should and she would have to sent it to the ticketing team to manually re-issue the ticket in PE. Strange.

I’m wondering if they’re getting ready to do some “enhancements” to the Elite benefit of 365 days in advance confirmable upgrades, and putting in place the system rules before making anything public.

Last edited by NZ_Flyer; Jan 12, 2020 at 8:22 pm