FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help! Activating GoBank prepaid at Walmart
Old Jan 10, 2020, 6:27 pm
Rush1029

Originally Posted by mySimon411
1st, check your VGC to make sure it has available 500 balance, then get a MC gobank package and go to money center and tell them you want load this kit for 495.00 something like that, after you confirm 495 amount on the pad in front you, wait for green light flashing, then swipe your VGC and input your PIN (last 4# is what I normally use) if you reset the pin already, then press enter, all should be good. You get a receipt and can use your gobank card instantly. Then wait for real go bank arrived after you go home and register the temp card. Best wishes. Btw, if all failed, get a fresh kit from the rack or try again after few minutes.
thanks for the reply! I’m pretty sure that’s why I was doing. The pad kept asking to confirm the amount ( it was under $500) I said yes and it asked if I wanted Cash Back , I pressed NO, entered the VGC’s pin ... transaction was authorizing..... then bam! The transaction was decline and a small piece of paper printed from the WM Rep’s printer.

i will try again tomorrow with your instructions at a different register and will see what happens