FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near London, United Kingdom {GBR}
Old Jan 8, 2020, 7:39 am
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
DT West End doesn't have a lounge nor does DT Westminster. The others that are specifically in the mid tier area that have lounges include Olympia. Wembley, Angel Islington, Heathrow's T4 and also T5, DT Docklands Riverside.

In the next tier up, those with lounges would be Conrad, Waldorf Astoria, Canary Wharf, Park Lane, Bankside, Tower Bridge, Paddington and doubtless a few others that I can't recall at the moment.

Hilton Hyde Park and Euston don't have a lounge, otherwise they all have them, DT Riverside I think is now the only exception to the rule that DTs don't have lounges.
You scared me there for a minute. The DT Tower of London also still has a lounge according to their website (and IMNSHO is far superior both in terms of lounge and hotel to the DT Riverside. In fact I would say their lounge is superior to a number of the Hilton lounges from the last time I stayed there. Of course, that was a couple of years ago.)