FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Accor ALL Elite experiences" 2020 master thread
Old Jan 8, 2020, 4:44 am
EcotoneHR

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum, Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum
Name of the hotel: Mercure Graz City

What is your ALL status? Gold

Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Very happy!

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked a standard room, upgraded to a Privilege room

How are the rooms? Fantastic! They were renovated a couple of years ago, but they still look and smell completely new. A bit of an "industrial feel", though, as there is no carpet in the room, just a concrete floor. Very generous amenities in the bathroom (including toothbrushes, shaving kits etc.), a huge TV with lots of channels, fantastic soundproofing, no noise whatsoever from the outside (or the inside for that matter). The room is spotless. One of the best Mercures I've been to. This was my third stay and the hotel is consistently fantastic.

What was good and what was bad?

Good: The room itself. Breakfast is great too with a huge spread. Parking garage underneath the hotel - 15 EUR per day. Nice staff.

Bad: Nothing, everything was perfect!

Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? No lounge

What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drink voucher for 2, valid for wine, beer and soft drinks. Welcome amenity is a bag of Manner Cubidoo chocolates, which I like very much.

Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Booked during a Black Friday sale, so it was great value for money - just 70 EUR for 2 people including breakfast. I will definitely return.