FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All alliances Various US-Various EU ~$2k r/t J, April and Summer shoulder season
Old Jan 3, 2020, 6:59 am
dogloverjb

Programs: UA 2 MM, UA 1K
Originally Posted by Purplepanda
If you don't mind answering, how much did you spend. I tried a few EU multi cities and it was a lot more.
I was looking for PZ for one ticket and business for the other so that limited some of my searches. I booked EWR to PRG with a return from LUX (via MUC). I was lucky to find PZ on the PRG flight for my companion on the outbound (have to burn some of those points). So R/T business for 1 at $2035 and 1 W/P for $1666. I looked for most of the days in July and Aug. Found that the best way was to look for me was to look for PZ seats to/from FRA or MUC and then look at where I could go from there. And I tried quite a few places. Ended up also booking end of July round trip to Split (via FRA on outbound and MUC on return). P/P was $2194 and W/W was $1612 with both upgraded. Make sure you are checking on the correct flying days. I saw lots of discounted business fares to lots of cities.