FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ATM Money Order Deposit partial reversal
View Single Post
Old Jan 2, 2020, 12:48 pm
nmp0

I had one deposit that had approximately 6 amounts I had to adjust, can't say for certain it was this one.

I just left bank after an hour and the banker talking to 4 different departments, she was more annoyed with her company than me. The final person (supervisor) gave her the specific money order that was reversed. I mentioned the 5 others that showed $0 on letter and not cashed my moneygram. She told first two people about it and was told there was only one money order at issue.

They initiated a review of the one that was reversed and gave me a provisional credit. I'll leave enough money to cover the 6 until the review is done. If after 90 days or so Moneygram says the other 5 weren't cashed I'll request reissue.

The local banker asked if the money orders were for rental properties and I said they were for earning airline miles and kept it brief. She didn't seem interested overall and no one questioned it while she was on phone. If I suffer adverse action I'll put it in the shutdown thread.