FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Centric (The Grand) Minneapolis REVIEW MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 1, 2020, 1:45 pm
s0ssos

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Interesting. This information wasn't volunteered to me by the front desk agent when I called, even after I made clear that I wasn't going to make a reservation due to this change in policy. The guy should have guessed that I was a WOH elite even though I suspect that I didn't explicitly mention my Glob status.

Is the second floor bar in the place that used to be the IIRC steak and sushi restaurant that closed almost a year ago, maybe right before some big sports event (Final Four?). It was near the entrance to the skyway.

Previously there was a small sitting area in the lobby, between the front desk and the bar/restaurant and near the fireplace. The snacks and wine were served (buffet self-service style) from a table at the far side of the front desk (near where there were newspapers in the morning) and then people naturally migrated to the various seats near the fireplace, perhaps with some overflow moving into the bar.
Sorry, not second floor. Where do they have the restaurant? That place basically. 4th?