FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions on BankDirect, now Bask Bank (consolidated)
Old Dec 31, 2019, 10:28 am
Maayan

Originally Posted by aziz3437
I haven't been able to transfer any money in or out of Bask. I spoke with an (inexperienced) CSR at Bask earlier today who informed me they had a $1k per day and $1k per week limit in transfer activity. Is anyone else having this same issue?
Had the same problem just now trying my first transfer (account already funded). Spoke with a very knowledgeable CSR at Bask who said that this was a common occurrence where the account verification (OFAC, etc.) was not automatically delegated from BankDirect, so it needed to be verified. Seeing that I had successfully funded the account by a transfer from BankDirect was sufficient verification for the CSR; he immediately removed the restriction and said that the standard limits now apply to my account: $50,000 daily transaction limit (either in or out), $100,000 monthly.

These limits apply when initiating transfers from the Bask Bank website. There is no limit applied to transfers initiated on other banks' websites to/from Bask Bank. The CSR gave me the Bask Bank routing number, so here it is for anyone who might want to initiate a transfer from elsewhere: 111026177