FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Suggestions for JetBlue to improve their product
Old Dec 29, 2019, 3:03 pm
Carfield

1. JetBlue really needs to work on its website. As of this point, I still can't change or refund TrueBlue/award tickets online. The website is often offline and it is just clunky. It should not take more than 24 hours to post points on JetBlue operating flights.
2. It costs ridiculous amount of points to redeem a ticket on its partner airlines. I hope TrueBlue will post a more realistic award chart for the partner airlines. It should be easier to research on amount of points to use on your partner flights.
3. Food wise - I don't think hot food is possible, but how about changing your buy on board menu more frequently? You should change your buy on board menu every four months. I also want a pre-order option because JetBlue often runs out of fresh food on these transcontinental flights. Encourage people to pre-book these fresh items! It is a win-win for both airline and customers, when JetBlue can have a more realistic estimate of how much BOB items to board on each flight!