FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Warsaw Master Thread - after January 01, 2011 [merged]
Old Dec 29, 2019, 6:18 am
michaelr

We are almost done with our two day stay this weekend. We received a spacious corner room that could easily accommodate an extra bed. I do not think it was a junior suite but I honestly did not care as the room was large enough in every way for our needs. The club is excellent. Breakfast was better than what I am used to from lounges with cooked to order egg dishes and very good buffet options. The evening appetizer allowed you to make a dinner out of it, if you are so inclined. My kids loved the pool and hot tub along with the unbeatable view being on the 43rd floor of the hotel. The fitness room is located on the same level, anyone who enjoys working out this in itself is reason enough to stay at this place. The staff has been excellent and attentive to the (very) few needs we had during our stay. Overall I highly recommend the IC Warsaw. On a side note, Uber works exceedingly well. We used the service about 8 times and it never took more than 1-2 minutes for the ride to show up. Pair this with not a lot of traffic during the weekend and it made it a breeze to get around the city. Most rides were between $2-$5 making this the no brainer choice of transport. Taxis seems to be about twice as much based on two rides we took. I did notice that the older generation of Poles does not seem to be familiar with the concept of forming a line. People, on more than one occasion, seem to think that their 'simple' request warrants bypassing everyone and approach the front desk.