FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi {MDV}
Old Dec 28, 2019, 1:44 pm
alanslegal

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LTG, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by brandonpkt
Once again, if you have status I think eating at the WA overall will be cheaper due to the higher quality complimentary breakfast and afternoon food provided.
For afternoon tea their food offering is weak but obviously better than the now non-existent afternoon tea at the Conrad.

Originally Posted by brandonpkt
I spent some time tonight conducting an investigation of the Nava Pizza Oven. I think The pizza guys were very entertained by the white guy asking about their oven and taking photos (see attached).

The story is: oven from Italy and the pizza looks great. Big enough to share (see it in the photo). I’ll try the Pizza on Monday or Tuesday night and report back. Prices are very good for the pizza considering it can feed two adults.
Did an Italian tech guy from Italy come out to the resort and install it?

Also if you have the time at Li Long, ask how they set it up? I'd love to hear the version they tell you, and I'll let you know what they told me to see if it matches. You know, 'chinese whispers' can happen and before you know it, the story eventually leads to the chinese navy delivered everything. Well the chinese navy stuff is just fictional (I hope).