FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - $150 Annual Credit to Plat (for being a Corp card holder)
Old Dec 27, 2019, 6:18 pm
FlyingHighlander

Originally Posted by suziemay
Ooh, thanks for this! I just asked through online chat, and they processed the credit for me. She said it would take 24-48 hours to post. When I asked if it was set up to be an annual recurring credit, she had to go back and check, but confirmed that this has been taken care of. So hopefully it is! I'll report back when it posts. This takes off the sting a bit from the $200 airline credit that I'm going to lose...
I also just asked for the $150 credit through online chat and was successful. When the chat started I think they misunderstood me and told me to call the corporate card team and gave me their number. I had to make it clear I was looking to have the credit applied to my personal platinum account. They told me the credit would post on my next statement. I asked if it would post automatically annually in the future and they said it might not, but they would "complete the survey and note my account" and if it doesn't post again in 12 months I should call in. Didn't really make sense to me but I let it go.

Edit-
My credit posted 3 days after my request:

Last edited by FlyingHighlander; Dec 31, 2019 at 11:04 am