FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Enhancing stubble? [No shave gel in F amenity kit]
Old Dec 27, 2019, 3:27 am
navylad

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
Originally Posted by onobond
Some of us do, occasionally. A very long flight and a tight time frame upon arrival might be the predictors here. Otherwise, it's certainly more comfortable to perform when taking a shower at a convenient arrivals/connecting departures lounge.

Another aspect is, that even if you don't shave on the plane, sprays with shaving gel/foam are not allowed in carry-on bags. The small amenity kit shaving foam makes things easier for a couple of days at the destination.
Personally I have yet to find an airline that provides material for a decent shave outside of a spa setting. Personally I travel with this in my hand luggage https://www.boots.com/king-of-shaves...paorganic=true, you only need a drop so it lasts for ages but takes up hardly any space. There are shaving gels that are less than 100ml too- Gillette and Boots No. 7 I’m aware noth do a range at 75ml that you could travel with.