FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does Skiplagged still find HCT fares or have they stopped?
Old Dec 26, 2019, 9:03 pm
max_flyer

Does Skiplagged still find HCT fares or have they stopped?

EDIT: I stand corrected; after making this post, I tried a few more searches and found that they do in fact have a hidden city selector button on the left that filters for such itineraries...though they still didn't find the ones I found on my own which happened to be much cheaper than their offerings...

I haven't followed the Skiplagged story in a while, but I remember after getting a lot of buzz back ~2015, the airlines sued the kid founder, and they later settled...the Skiplagged site is still online but when I ran a few searches (for itineraries I know had much cheaper hidden-city options, because I found them myself), its search returned essentially the same results as Expedia, Orbitz, etc...in other words, it didn't return any hidden city options at all even though I know they exist.

Has Skiplagged essentially stopped providing hidden city search results? (Perhaps that was part of the settlement?)...is it essentially just an Expedia/Orbitz clone now?