FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LoungeKey - is this something new?
View Single Post
Old Dec 25, 2019, 7:43 am
ftrichard

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, BAEC Silver, TK Miles & Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by Bussyron
Hi ftrichard, it's good that you are very aware of the scheme and how it works - I believe you do travel alot to know this or have research alot.
If you're on Flyertalk then you're after insight into a travel related situation. I gave it and explained the relationship between MasterCard, the credit card issuing bank, LoungeKey and the lounge (and their staff) itself.

I hope that you feel better equipped to understand this situation in the future as a result of your sharing and the insight that you received from me. I may be wrong, but your reply to me explaining what happened feels very snippy and you're still aggrieved that LoungeKey has done something wrong when it has no relationship with you.

You've only made a few posts on Flyertalk and over time you may understand that when you explain a situation asking for feedback and you receive that feedback, it's better not to appear to be snippy if you don't like the facts.

As I say, I could be wrong in the tone of your reply and you may well have been thanking me for explaining what happened to you in your own, special, way.