FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No Saver Awards, upgrade space, or discount coach in all markets after 5/21
Old Dec 23, 2019, 5:19 pm
HIFlya

Originally Posted by channa
Looks like in the schedule update this weekend they set all inventory to have no A, U, W, or discount coach below Q. This appears to be all markets, all flights starting 5/21 to the end of schedule. They all look like this:

F7 D7 P7 I0 U0 A0 Y7 Z7 S7 B7 M7 H7 Q7 L0 V0 K0 G0 T0 R0 X7 N7 W0 E0

Whether it's a Sunday evening or some random Tuesday in October, every flight seems to be loaded the same. The most desirable and least desirable flights and times, same price.

I'm hoping this in an error and it's corrected at some point.

So this is why all of a sudden I can't book my HNL-SAN flight for under $750+ RT for 06/01 to 06/10 and just a couple weeks ago I seats were abundantly available (didn't have the "only X seats left" warning) for about $400 RT. I did the Preview Seats trick and it looks as empty as it did before. I am guessing this is a temporary thing then? Please tell me it is!
In the meantime if they're a market where Q space is tough to get, it's likely open at the moment
Yikes, so this is why my HNL-SAN RT for 06/01/2019 to 06/10/2019 is suddenly pricing at $750+ when just a couple weeks ago, seats were abundant at around $400+ RT. And I previewed the seats and the seats are as vacant as before. I really really hope that this is just a glitch or I am going to be so pissed at myself.