FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AIR DEAN & DELUCA [Dec 1 2019 - Feb 29 2020]
Old Dec 18, 2019, 8:22 am
AlwaysAisle

Programs: AA PtPro (2 MM); Hilton Diamond; Hertz President Cr; DL SkyMiles; UA MileagePlus
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
The Dean & Deluca Air Series is probably the smallest portion I have had so far of the Air Series. Not the best one I have tried. But a reasonable second meal. The slightly odly looking brown item to the left is a coffee gel dessert.
I had it on NRT-BOS flight. I liked it, did not think about the portion size until you mentioned here. Now think about it the portion size is bit smaller than other Air Series, isn't it? I think amount of rice was slightly less than half of that box.

On long haul second meal, by that time after a long flight often bit tired, bit sleepy, and my mouth is bit dry. It is possible that those are my personal thing, but because of that Soup Stock and Soba by Tsuta went well with me. Content was not dry. Chicken on Dean & Deluca Air Series was moist, not dry, so went well with me. Coffee jelly came with small packet of sweet cream to pour over, but my plate was missing that. Did not bother asking FA for one, just had a coffee jelly black.

Last edited by AlwaysAisle; Dec 18, 2019 at 8:29 am