FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2019)
Old Dec 17, 2019, 9:15 pm
northwesterner

Programs: AS MVP
Date: 12/17/19
Route: JFK-LAX
Flight Number: 229
Departure time: 2015
Menu: Yes
Meal description (if given) Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack: on the schedule as Snack

This was a very unexpected upgrade. The morning of the flight I was 6 or so down the list. Then at the airport I checked and my seat updated to 3D, so I don't know when it happened and why the processor didn't run.

Regardless I'd had dinner in Brooklyn before heading to the airport because even if I got the upgrade it was an after 8PM departure and I wasn't expecting much.

F/A did offer PDB of sparkling wine after most of coach had boarded.

Had some rough air climbing out of JFK, but when the F/A got up she distributed menus first, then came back for drink orders. When she delivered drinks, she took the food orders. I was in row 3 and both options were still available.

Nuts came out first, then everything else on one tray. After tray was cleared, ice cream came out with a small plate, napkin and spoon.

Due to turbulence, coach F/As didn't get up for at least an hour into the flight, and they brought the tablets out. I used one for a while but couldn't get it to charge so switched back to my phone.

First F/A was excellent I think I had six glasses of red wine, which was fine by me.