FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frontier "99% off" thru 11/25 (book by 11/11) ex: ATL-LAS $72 RT 2.1 cents per EQM
Old Dec 11, 2019, 4:09 am
RustyC
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
Originally Posted by RollAnotherFatOne
Wow sounds amazing. Good luck everyone. Not something I can use it but it sounds great!
There's a thread over in the Frontier forum but maybe I should have put one here as well. The 3x miles that also count toward status IS a tremendous deal...you can get 20K status on just two transcons, and the fares are often low as well because their goal is to fill seats during the early December slow period. There's a link to the registration page in the thread on the Frontier forum.

I had about 27K EQMs before the promotion and am on track to requalify the 50K status (25% mileage bonus, half off DD and the biggie, ability to reserve stretch seats at time of booking, plus all the 20K perks like the free carry-on). Did a LAS RT with 26 hours on the ground last weekend and will do a rare (for me) "pure" MR to SFO this weekend to go over the top. Wish I could stay but work is too busy. The LAS and SFO tickets were each about $90 RT a-i when bought on sale.