FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Change of reserved seats in C due to double booking
Old Dec 10, 2019, 1:19 am
cowie

Programs: SQ TPPS, QR Gold
Originally Posted by olivier
Received an email from SQ today informing me that my pre-reserved bulkhead seats in C (18 D F) were reassigned to 27 D F due to double allocation of these seats for my flight two weeks from now (A380 old C). This reasoning seems not plausible to me. I assume that they just allocated these bulkhead seats to better customers. I reserved the seats weeks ago and SQ homepage as well as Checkmytrip showed them as confirmed.

I am not happy to have been re-seated from a bulkhead seat to the last row of C in front of Y restrooms and Y bassinet seats.

Did anybody experience similar issues?
Yeah 'double allocation' sounds dubious. Never heard of this. But I haven't heard of PPS / PPS Solitaire members being able to demand those bulkhead seats once they are taken. Could be some VVIP, but then again those would be flying Suites, unless Suites is full?

Maybe the two passengers need the bulkhead seats for medical reasons?

You'd find out when you fly. Hopefully there won't be angry death stares if you discover they aren't disabled in some way...