FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2020] Hilton Amex Aspire $250 Resort Credit
Old Dec 6, 2019, 1:46 pm
NWplatinum

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by sdsearch
And that's why (if you had read my entire post) I suggested you find a thread about Dubai and ask there.

Except I looked it up for you just now, and if I'm reading correctly, there is no Hilton in Dubai any more, and only a new one opening up somewhere nearby later. So if that's true, there can be no one with EXPERIENCE in a Hilton Dubai hotel that can help with a stay in the future!

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilt...l#post31762198 (starting at post 41)

So it sounds like you may a much bigger problem than the $5 charge you were worrying about, if you had planned a stay at this property after it's leaving.
What? There are tons of Hilton Dubai Resorts in the wiki. Nice follow up from Adam to add to the fodder of welcomeness. In this thread. It’s really making others feel welcome and is encouraging others to ask questions to answers such as “it’s in the wiki” “why haven’t you done any research?” “Can you please read our comments because this has been discussed numerous times! It’s in the wiki”

and other nice welcoming comments to people who don’t know.