FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - WoH Credit card! [Launched 2018] (Chase)
View Single Post
Old Dec 5, 2019, 11:12 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by joe_miami
The night credits are a different story, and people ended up getting them in 2018 and 2019 due to the error, so no one was shorted anything. To each his own, but blowing money likes this makes no sense when any problem would assuredly be solved with an email or phone call, especially if the OP is an existing Globalist.
The OP is not currently a Glob. If he was, he would have re-qualified already as he has 58 nights to date.

If there is something in the T&Cs or other formal agreement that states when the nights are credited, I'd agree it should be relatively straight forward to get them properly credited if there is an error. I'm not aware of anything that states when the nights are credited, though. I've had enough hassles with Hyatt in the past trying to get them to do the right thing when the terms were clearly spelled out. "Blowing" a relatively small sum to avoid a situation where there are no explicit statements and trying to convince someone at Hyatt to do something is well worth it to me. Besides, it gets me a tiny step closer to LTG :-)