FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - One cellphone or two? What's your experience?
Old Dec 5, 2019, 2:01 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by chipmaster
Have always had two phones, work phone and a personal phone, crazy to mix. I've thought about dual sim but with all the security software running for work phone to get email and other things didn't even want to touch that.

Another consideration when you make your personal phone your work phone ( and say work pays for it ) do they take the phone and number when you leave that employer? Having the distasteful experience of working a quarter century and getting walked with an hour's notice and turning in my laptop and phone on short notice I vowed NEVER mix personal with work.
I have always kept my personal phones separate from employer/client-provided phones because I know how quickly deprived some people can be from employer/client-supplied electronics. But even for just my personal phones, I segregate devices when it comes to some cross-border travel purposes. The ability to use eSIMs has made life a lot easier in ways when it comes to using one or more phones.