FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AS Board Room members now have access to the SFO CX business lounge effective 8/22/14
Old Dec 4, 2019, 4:59 pm
PDXPremier
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by safari ari
With AA no. Firstly, you need to be departing on AS to even get access, not even arriving AS passengers get access here. https://www.alaskaair.com/content/ai...tion-and-hours

Second, the CX lounge is super stringent on access because they are contracted out to other airlines and, until recently with the BA lounge opening, they were restricting partner passengers (against OW rules in theory) from accessing it as well due to crowding. I can ask the lounge manager as we have a pretty good relationship, but from everything I've witnessed and discussed with her, it will most likely be a hard no.
I appreciate the feedback...and if I don't get access, I would totally understand. My ticket is on AS stock (PDX-SFO-MIA) and most likely I'll have the typical AS branded boarding pass with the SFO-MIA operated by AA so perhaps showing an AS boarding pass for the AA segment will help