FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Status Match between Caesars Total Rewards and Wyndham Rewards
Old Dec 4, 2019, 10:41 am
mudpuppy

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by Stephane Beaulieu
Thanks to OP for the tip. Plan on matching on Jan 1st to ensure that I don't expire before my trip in Feb 2020.

Hoping someone that already has Diamond can help me. Need a room for Feb 14. Can someone with TR Diamond look up and see if I have any chance at a comp room with Diamond?
I'm a matched Diamond with little play the last couple years, and the cheapest rate I see for 2/14 in Vegas (I'm assuming that's where you're going) is $109 at Harrah's.

My wife is Gold with less recent play than me and has a comp night at Harrah's or Rio that night, or much cheaper rates than me at the other properties.

I suspect the main difference is most of our Caesars stays are booked under my account, and they're trying harder to get my wife to return since she hasn't booked a stay in a while. But there are so many factors at play that it's hard to compare between individuals, since these are marketing offers that are targeted based on who-knows how many factors.