FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - lagos arrival
Thread: lagos arrival
View Single Post
Old Dec 4, 2019, 2:05 am
Lornag
Original Member

Programs: AC
For others, I just wanted to say that the process in the airport went relatively smoothly. They did want a certain receipt from the online application process which I hadn't printed. I had a receipt from the official third party payment service. But they were able to process without it (It's a matter of going online with the ids provided in the approval letter) and didn't give me a super hard time. No extra charges. In the end they didn't look at anything but the letter and the payment receipt as well as my passport. Once I received the stamp, I exited what was now a crowded waiting room, and was ushered through the normal immigration queue without having to visit another officer. My passport was checked a number of times on my way out but no request was made of me. One thing I did note was that no one checked my baggage tag against the bag I was rolling out. So, that's not great and it's pretty standard in a lot of airports nowadays in Asia and Africa. Airport was hot and sticky, so bring water in case you are delayed.

Last edited by Lornag; Dec 4, 2019 at 2:25 am