FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Seasons Bangalore
View Single Post
Old Dec 2, 2019, 6:40 am
Fly_IAD
Suspended

Originally Posted by kurl
Haven't stayed at the FS but have been to Bangalore several times for work. I strongly encourage you to stay nearby to your office given the unpredictability and severity of traffic. What seems like it could be a 20-minute drive on Google Maps can quickly become 90 minutes if your luck turns.

I have stayed at the RC and enjoyed it - was a perfectly fine accommodation for a business trip.
Originally Posted by sophialite
Have to go to BLR next year. I was thinking to book the Four Seasons as it’s brand new and the reviews seem to be good so far. My biggest concern is traffic to the center of the city. Would it be horrendous from where the Four Seasons is located?

Because of how bad the traffic can be, I think the Ritz or the ITC are better situated as they’re walking distance to where I have to be. But I don’t mind a 20 minute drive to and from the four seasons. If there’s a 1 hour drive, that’s another problem...
I would not stay at 4S if the Ritz was no more than a few minutes walk to the location of work. The traffic is just so unpredictable and unless you are taking the hotel car it would be unpleasant no matter how you cut it compared to a very short walk. Ritz is fine, my sense from a visit a several years ago is that it is nicer than the ITC. I felt that it was more like a strong JW Marriott property if that makes sense as a comparison. I think there is also more around the RC in terms of life vs the rather sterile/luxury mall where the 4S is located.