FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I have a serious problem. Confirmed email that is not showing up in airline system.
Old Dec 1, 2019, 10:48 pm
jesoonster

I have a serious problem. Confirmed email that is not showing up in airline system.

Hello everyone.

Would appreciate a bit of understanding here....my uncle passed away and I had to scramble overseas to go to a funeral so please be gentle if this topic has been covered.

By chance, I found a wonderful business class award availability ) KLM/flying blue) in Feb and booked 2 seats one way in business and the both back in economy.

I received a confirmation email of the booking from KLM a couple days ago and just in case I went to the website today to check only to find out that my booking isn't there!

I called customer service and they can't seem to find this record - and for some bizarre reason, the confirmation # on the outbound flight ended up being the same as the inbound flight???? I don't even understand how this happened since they were booked one after the other (inbound first / then outbound as two separate one way bookings).

Per recommendation of customer service, they directed me to the flying blue contact us portal from which I sent a PDF attachment of my email confirmation.

Is there anyone who can suggest the best path forward to getting this resolved? I'm worried that my email will go into the customer service black hole and I will never get a response.

I'm also very concerned now since I got the outbound business class flight as a promo and the point redemption amount has drastically increased since a couple days ago. I really need to get his resolved fast and it's tough b/c of the situation I'm in due to my uncle passing away. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much and blessed thanksgiving to all.