FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico [Master Thread]
Old Dec 1, 2019, 10:00 am
slariz

Originally Posted by NeGourmand
We have a 5 night stay here with our kids (2, 5 and 7 yo.) I know there’s a water activity area for the older kids, but are there any other recommendations for things to do?
There's the kids club that has activities every day, sometimes several times a day (lots of art activities, sports, walks, etc). They also are open most all day every day and you can just drop in to do an activity or play video games. When you check in, head to the concierge desk and they can print you out a calendar of all the events happening while you are there. On Friday and Saturday nights, they also have movie night where you can drop the kids off for a fee and they'll do dinner and a movie from 6-10 so you can have time away. There's a minimum age though I think of 3 or 4 - I don't think actually the age matters as much as if your youngest is potty trained.

Some fun ones for kids besides the kids club are the daily 6pm Koi pond feeding at the main entrance and make smores at the fire pit a few times a week. You can also feed the ducks, turtles and fish at the Wellness Center anytime they are open - just ask for the fish food at the front desk there. And of course, you can take them kayaking and biking (they have kids bikes with training wheels and also have trailers to put behind adult bikes). Our kids also love the water course in the middle of the lake, but that's better for your older kids. You may also want to bring a kite (always windy there) and some floats for the pool and sand toys for the beach - they sell there but at StR prices (if you are renting a car, stop at Ralphs or Walmart and you can get some there as well as snacks/food/drinks).

Hope that helps. We've been there 3 times now with our similarly aged kids and they are always asking when its time to go back.