FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Nov 30, 2019, 2:01 pm
oc2005
Suspended

Originally Posted by doggiefizzle
Depends on what airline you’re flying from SFO (?). United will route you from Bush Houston, Delta will take you there from Atlanta, and America will likely route you through Miami. Plan on a full day of travel to get there, and if you fly American like we do when we go to the Caribbean (Antigua), a night front/back at the Miami airport.
American also has flights from CLT seasonally on certain days of the week, and there was talk they would add DFW but I don't think they ever did.

If you wanted to add in a few days in Antigua on the way (or way back), Antigua adds more flight options and a bigger airport. Plus certain days of the week British Airways has a 30 minute flight between St Kitts and Antigua on a 777 if you really want to go in style! I believe BA operates this flight LGW - ANU - SKB - ANU - LGW, with quick stops at ANU each direction, and i think this is just on Tuesdays and Saturdays if I recall. The 777 makes for quite the sight in SKB!