FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What type of globalist does Hyatt value more?
Old Nov 28, 2019, 8:05 pm
Matt4200

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Hydro88
But don't you think hotels have a clear financial interests to distinguish between a guest like you and those guests who may bring considerable repeat business to them?
Thats just it, I’m talking about the ones who only have one stay at a property and just move to another property within the same brand.

I don’t see why/how they’d get any extra special treatment based solely on the fact that they have stayed at other properties under the same brand.

Of course if you stay at the same property over and over you get to know people and them seeing you often creates an impression of a repeat guest and they want to keep repeat guests happy as it brings more revenue to their individual property.

As far as entitlement -

As a Globalist I feel I am entitled to:

A Standard Suite Upgrade (If one is available, if not the next next room)

Complimentary Breakfast served in the restaurant or club lounge

Complimentary Parking on Award Stays at Properties where parking can be charged to the room.

4pm Late Check Out (at most properties)

Complimentary Internet

That’s what I feel entitled to, nothing more. I feel like any Globalist should feel entitled to these things. And if a property has nice comfortable rooms with a great breakfast and great service my family and I are much more likely to return to that property whenever we have a trip to that city.