FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2019 - 2022)
Old Nov 22, 2019, 10:08 am
deker0

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by craz
simply do whatever you are comfortable doing, some folks may have very high balances and top status with say Bank Two and can get away with most things or will be warned. Others without that clout will be shut down 1-2-3

There are some folks that simply pay off their debt using the cards. its a YMMV issue

And from the way you post and what you ask it seems youd do yourself a favor reading or rereading in the Sticky Welcome to MSing
Yes, I see your point. It all depends on each individual situation. I may mix it up - deposit some, pay off cc with some smaller ones, switch up banks, etc...definitely a YMMV thing. I have read the posts and I know my questions are more basic. I've done a bit of MS, but never with MOs yet. You and I have exchanged a few PMs as well and you know some of the things I looked into. The area I am in is very MS-unfriendly. So, I will definitely keep reading and learning, thanks!