FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - If Hilton's IT dept doesn't know, how am I supposed to?
Old Nov 22, 2019, 9:01 am
Jerry Vandesic

Programs: Hilton Diamond + Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
Thanks. They are working on this currently to be in effect by early 2020. Fingers crossed that it gives everyone some relief from the confusion.
There already is a tracker for milestone bonuses, but it can be wrong. Here's what mine currently shows:

The system thinks I have 63 nights, which would mean that I have already earned by 60 night bonus, and am 7 nights away from my 70 night bonus. But 6 of those nights are from a "Double Night Credit 2019 Offer" that I am currently receiving that gives me double nights towards earning status. And doubled nights do not count toward milestones, despite what this counter is telling me. I haven't yet received my 60 night bonus, despite what this counter is telling me. It's just wrong. To figure out how many nights I needed to hit 60, I had to wade through the listing of my stays and total them up manually -- a real pain.

So, we don't need a new tracker, we just need the current tracker to be correct.

Last edited by Jerry Vandesic; Nov 22, 2019 at 9:07 am