FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel [Master Thread]
Old Nov 21, 2019, 2:39 pm
firrainbow

Stay here in 2019 Aug

Used my ritz card sign up award nights in this hotel. The cash price is $1k and I think it is crazy. Don't get me wrong. The hotel lobby and places are very beautiful. Service is above average in Ritz standard. But I won't pay $1k or even $500 for the night.

I am Titanium Elite. No breakfast. Parking fee and resort fee are charged so that is $100 per night. I want to highlight the resort fee and it is the first time I think resort fee is well worth it. The hotel is located in the cliff so there is a path going to the beach. You can call the golf cart to be picked up and then drive you there. The beach bulter will help you set up umbrella and chairs, towels. You can rent kids toys and bodyboard for free from there. When you are done, you can let the cart pick you up and drive up hill. It is a steep climbing path.
The room is fine and clean. Nothing too special. If you have kids, they will offer a bucket of kids beach toys. Cool!
I only tried the 180Blue restaurant and I think it is a reasonable priced restaurant. Other restaurants on site are over-priced.
I did request a late check and was given 2pm check out. This gives us another 2 hour of playing in the pool. The pool is nice too. It also has kids play yard.

Overall, I think it is a nice Ritz Carlton Hotel but I probably won't stay here in future because the price is too high.