FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] LH/LX F Companion Fare ARN to Shanghai or Beijing £1,578/€1,843pp
Old Nov 21, 2019, 2:35 am
uzuria

[PREM FARE GONE] LH/LX F Companion Fare ARN to Shanghai or Beijing £1,578/€1,843pp

So I posted the other day some good first class fares with Swiss & Lufthansa to North America, which went the same day. Update: Thanks to Nick Art - the fares flying First Class to North America are now back too (for now)! Yey!

Now EVEN BETTER fares to Shanghai and Beijing. Given how quick the last ones went, I think these won't last long either. Update: More destinations are cropping up this morning, such as Singapore and Hong Kong. See below!

They are companion fares (I had no success getting it to price up for just 1 adult) travelling from Stockholm ARN to either Shanghai PVG (cheapest I found was £1,578/€1,843/19,690 SEK per person. Beijing PEK is available for a little bit more at £1,583/€1,850pp/19,755 SEK. There is good availability on dates through to 30 Sep 2020.

I successfully priced up direct with Swiss, using the advanced booking search and making sure I search "Lufthansa Group" under Airline.

If originating from Oslo is more convenient, there were some very slightly more expensive fares available.

I did initially see some decent fares to Ho Chi Minh City (around £1,800/€2,101pp) but I couldn't get them to price up. Let me know if you have any luck!

Fare Rules: Only valid on 2 adults booked together. Book by 2 Dec 2019. For travel through to 30 Sep 2020. No stopovers, but unlimited transfers and open jaws (in the same country) permitted. Minimum stay 6 days and maximum 3 months. The fare is non-refundable and no changes are allowed.

For more information on sample itineraries and tips on how to maximise this offer, I've posted it on my blog here. The post on the North America fares (which appears to be live again) can also be found here. I also post all the offers I find on my instagram @flashpackermax

Last edited by uzuria; Nov 21, 2019 at 4:21 am Reason: North America fares from around €2,200 are now back too! More destinations cropping up.