FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JFK / Kennedy Int'l. Airport Concourse B / Gate B12 Flagship Lounge (master thread)
Old Nov 20, 2019, 1:51 pm
Blumie
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by theboss7593
I fly first class but I take the AirTrain to the LIRR so it's not about judgement it's about practically. I also take the BART at SFO again about practicality. Took the SKY Train to my J CX flight last week at YVR. And I'll be taking LIRR to AirTrain to my J INTL AA flight tomorrow. I can go on and on.

Spending 10 hours at DD because you don't want to spend $100 for a priceline 3-4 star hotel doesn't make a lot of sense to me. It's one thing if the club was 24 hours but it's not. It's another thing if it was 4-5 hours. There is a huge difference. But like I said you do you. It's one thing if one can't afford it but were not talking about that.
I’m 100% with you in terms of what I would choose to do. But that’s not what the OP asked. People should be welcomed to ask questions on here without our judging them for the choices they make simply because they’re different than the choices we would make. But you do you and go ahead and judge if that makes you happy.