FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - If Hilton's IT dept doesn't know, how am I supposed to?
Old Nov 20, 2019, 9:05 am
Knoxtraveler

Programs: Delta Hilton
Angry If Hilton's IT dept doesn't know, how am I supposed to?

So, for the 9th time, I hit 60 nights last week. I got all the congratulatory stuff and all, but no 40k bonus. I call the helpdesk... they say I have 57 nights and not 60. I look again on-line and I have 60 nights this year plus 6 rollover from last year for 66 total. So, 60 actual nights should have triggered the bonus. Agent proceeds to tell me that back in Oct, I stayed in two different properties for same night. (family stayed at one of those combo properties) I only get credit for 1 room. They tell me it is a system "glitch" and that the main screen is wrong on portal. Glitch kept me from having enough points for the Thanksgiving stay I was going to book.

So, I didn't know you cannot receive credit for more than 1 room per night. I get that they don't want you to game the system reserving rooms for friends I guess, but in cases where you are paying for two rooms for your family, I think that is beyond ridiculous.