FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mövenpick quietly introduces LCAH benefits
Old Nov 20, 2019, 6:55 am
AccorHotels Concierge
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by JTCz
There didn't seem to have been any announcement on that, but MOEVENPICK MUENSTER started featuring the full set of LCAH flags in the system (earn points, burn points, status benefits, member rates). I have not stayed with them yet, so I could only verify the "pay with points" at booking and member rates positively.

The brand does not feature in the points earning calculator (even though MANTIS or TRIBE do, and the entire TRIBE brand is literally just one hotel), so it's anybody's guess if it's going to be earning as well as other midscale and premium brands, or some discount applies a la MAMA SHELTER. MOEVENPICK is not a selectable brand on the Accor Map filter or Advanced Search, so I cannot tell if any other property is available and/or offers LCAH benefits.

Do share if you come across any other MOEVENPICK "soft-launching" before the transition to ALL.
Dear JTCz,
Thank you for your interest in Accor brands and Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty programme!
Indeed, you are right.
You are one of the lucky members who got a chance to stay in one of the 3 Mövenpick Hotels currently running a pilot, before the full integration of Mövenpick hotels in the programme.
As of today, 3 hotels are included in this test so you may also enjoy your Le Club AccorHotels benefits in these properties :
Mövenpick Hotel Münster- Germany,
Mövenpick Hotel Hanoi- Vietnam,
Mövenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel- Dubai.
I also invite you to keep an eye on our communications to be advised, in due time, about the launch of ALL and the new brands joining the Loyalty programme.
Best regards,

Amy